For today’s top 10 list, I’m going to talk about the top 10 things you can outsource to make life easier for yourself while running a business online. Granted, you have to first find good people to work for you, but after you find some quality people to outsource your work to, you can use them for any number of things.
1. Website content. If you’re building a website, you do not have to write all the content yourself. Find an experienced writer with a style you like, and have them write your website content. Obviously you will want to edit it before you post it, but that will be much quicker than actually writing it.
2. Blog entries. If you’re doing what you should be doing, you should have more than one blog. But after things really get going, you might not have time to write as many blog entries as you want (and need) to so you can keep your blog going. So outsource it! You can still think up idea for your entries, but you won’t have to do all the writing.
3. Keyword research. In order to target web traffic for the products you’re promoting or the ads you’re making money from, you need the right keywords. You will want to figure out your criteria for your keywords, but then you can have someone else do all the tedious research for you.
4. WordPress theme design. Instead of purchasing a ready made WordPress template, or trying to design one on your own, pay someone else to do it for you. You can tell them exactly what you want your site to look like, and then let them do the hard work.
5. Social media. In order to be successful online, you should definitely be using Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, etc. You can outsource this to someone else, and you might want to if you’re very busy. You can find people who will write up and post your tweets or create and monitor a Facebook page for you.
6. Info products. If you want to sell an ebook, there is no reason you have to write it yourself. You may want to do some research on your own and then create an outline of what you want your book to cover. But after you do that, you can find a reputable writer to ghostwrite the ebook for you.
7. Article marketing. Hire someone to write articles linking back to your site and upload them to popular article marketing sites. Make sure you brief your writer on the rules of each website before they get started.
8. Creating emails for you to send to your list for your blogs. If you have an email list for a blog or site, hire someone to write up a years worth of weekly emails for your list. You can set them to be emailed once a week on the same day, and then you won’t have to think about it again for quite awhile.
9. Logo design and other graphics. Graphics are not my strong suite at all. There are a lot of great stock photos out there you can use for free, but if you want something that is your own, you can hire someone to design your website logo for you, and any other graphics you might need.
10. Customer service. If you sell physical products on any of your sites, you can hire someone to handle the customer service aspect of the business if you don’t have the time or patience for it.
How do you use outsourcers in your online business?